Today I will be sharing with you how to take emergency balances in Gp, Airtel, banglalink, robi etc. If you already have known it that's good. But lot's of user wanted to know that. That's why reason we started to share it.
Getting advanced balance is not a difficult task. Every operators makes it eassier so that they quickly get balances. Just you need to dial some of digit.
How to get emergency balance in Grameenphone?
- How to Activate : Dial *1010*1# [Free]
- Check remaining emergency balance: Dial *566*28# [Free]
= You can use this balance for voice calls and SMS as well.
= Customer can get the further emergency balance after paying the past due.
= VAT applicable
Get Emergency balance in Airtel
- To get advanced balance dial *141*10# or dial 20141
= Some extra balance you will be charged on next balance deduction.
How to get advanced / emergency balance in Banglalink?
Every banglalink user can get 10tk as an emergency balance. But the priyojon & platinum user can get up to 100tk.
- To get advanced balance simply dial *874#
How to get Robi emergency / Jhotpot balance?
All robi user can get 5 or up to 100tk as an advanced.
- To register in jhotpot balance dial *8811*1# or write START and send it to 8811
- To cancel registration dial *8811*2# or write STOP and send it to 8811
- To check jhotpot balance dial *222*16#
Note: Teletalk doesn't lunch any emergency balance system for their user yet !!. If they lunch it anytime, we will update this post.