GP internet setting on any devices is not a difficult task. But it is quite difficult work while a user changed their SIM one mobile to another.
However, if you're looking for and wondered how to configuration GP net in any devices, then you're in the right place. Because from this post you will get a complete solution for it. Hopefully this post can resolved your drawback in next a pair of minute. So let's start:
GP internet Configuration Through SMSGP offers a service to activate their net on any devices through an SMS. So you can easily get the net on your smart phone with sending a message.
- Go to your device message option.
- Type ALL and send it to 8080 number
- After that, You will get an SMS from GP with contain the data for GP internet setting. Save this message on your mobile. And use 1234 as a password if required.
- Cheers !! You're done.
Manually GP internet ConfigurationYou can also set gp net on your phone with using the setting option. Follow below instruction
- At first go to your phones setting option >> connection setting or configuration
- And set up internet setting option with below information
GP WAP setting
Connection / Profile -- GP-WAP
APN (Access Point Name) --- gpwap
IP --- 010.128.001.002
PORT --- 8080
Homepage :--- http://www.google.com.bd/
Over to You
So how the above post?. Hopefully this post will be helped you whenever you need to setting GP net on any devices. Please share this article.